DUCHESS - Medium Spray Tan Solution Sample
Designer: Royalty Society
Rule your empire with our Duchess medium 13% DHA Professional spray tanning solution.
Are you ready to take both your own and your clients tanning experience to the next level?
Imagine watching the social tags flow in, the reviews build up, your client, confidence exuding, telling anyone who will listen about their tanning experience at your hands. The kind of natural looking tan that makes people ask if they’ve been on holiday.
You want that bronze, that glow… Not necessarily that orange or that leper looking skin when it decides to crack off after 3 days!
That’s where we come in. The number one medium 13% spray tanning solution that is not only seamless in application but effortless to maintain minimising customer complaints due to improper aftercare.
Our formula has superior lasting power with most clients getting 1-2 weeks out of their tans and will fade off the skin evenly without cracking.
Think of it as the LV of the tanning world.
But how you might ask? Our exclusive high-end formula is;
- 100% Vegan & cruelty free, made in a PETA approved facility
- Alcohol, Paraben & PPD Free, suitable for sensitive or dry skin types
- Enhanced with natural moisturizing ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Jojoba and Coconut Water to aid skin hydration
- Includes leading K-Beauty ingredients for skin renewal
- Will not go orange or streaky or give you or your client that “fake tan” look
- Patented technology aids in even application, longer lasting colouring of the skin and prevents skin dehydration and uneven flaking
Formulated in Melbourne Australia with the highest quality ingredients, we recognised the need and gap in the market for superior tanning products that actually deliver. After three years of trial and error Royalty Society was created and has since taken the industry by storm. - A New Era In Luxury Tanning.
“although I am naturally olive in complexion being of Cambodian heritage I can only thank @royaltysociety for this amazing cinnamon colour on my skin via @hairobsessionstkilda” @chivyc_
“One of my all time fave things to do is get a spray tan it gives my skin a glowing look and helps me feel confident. Aroyaltysociety is by far the best tan I’ve ever used. It gradually darkens over two days resulting in a long lasting natural tan as well as leaving your skin hydrated” Amelia Stubbs @curvyamelia
“its official we are excited to announce that we have teamed up with @royaltysociety for the newest and greatest spray tan out there! Vegan, aussie made, cruelty free, long lasting and 4 hour processing!” @_thisisgem
“I’ve been trying out @royaltysociety the last four weeks (I’m a weekly tanner #tanaddict) and I love it! I saw it pop up on my feed and when I saw it was Australian and cruelty free I knew I had to give it a go. The best thing about this tan is it doesn’t come off patchy it just fades away and thye colour pay off is amazing especially for someone pale like me” Venus D’scarlett @venusdscarlettmuartist
Australian deliveries have the option of a General Courier Service or Express Post. International deliveries are through DHL.
Australian Shipping Rates As Follows;
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 AUSTRALIA WIDE (courier- No PO BOX / Parcel Collect)
ORDERS UNDER $30.00 - $9.99 (courier- No PO BOX / Parcel Collect)
*METRO EXTRA LARGE (TANNING BOOTH) $239.00 flat rate (excluded from shipping promo)
Express Post Rates - PO BOX / Parcel Collect Permitted (calculated at checkout)
0 - 0.5 KG - $11.99 (Express Post)
0.6 - 1 KG - $14.99 (Express Post)
1.1 - 3 KG - $16.99 (Express Post)
3.1 - 5 KG - $24.99 (Express Post)
INTERNATIONAL (excl Australia) Shipping Rates As Follows;
ORDERS UNDER $30.00 - $19.99 (courier- No PO BOX / Parcel Collect)
ORDERS OVER $30.00 - $10.00 FLAT FEE (courier- No PO BOX / Parcel Collect)
*Please note you are responsible for all Import Duties / Taxes associated with your countries laws and regulations.
Approx transit times (Courier);
- 1 to 2 business days to Adelaide
- 1 to 2 business days to Albury
- Same or next business day to Bendigo
- 2 to 5 business days to Brisbane
- 4 to 7 business days to Bundaberg
- 4 to 7 business days to Cairns
- 1 to 2 business days to Canberra
- 1 to 2 business days to Central Coast
- 2 to 5 business days to Coffs Harbour
- 3 to 10 business days to Darwin
- Same or next business day to Geelong
- 2 to 5 business days to Gold Coast
- 3 to 5 business days to Hobart
- 3 to 5 business days to Launceston
- 4 to 7 business days to Mackay
- 4 to 7 business days to Maryborough
- Same or next business day to Melbourne
- 1 to 2 business days to Newcastle
- 2 to 5 business days to Northern Rivers
- 5 to 10 business days to Perth
- 2 to 5 business days to Port Macquarie
- 4 to 7 business days to Rockhampton
- 4 to 7 business days to Sunshine Coast
- 1 to 2 business days to Sydney
- 2 to 5 business days to Toowoomba
- 4 to 7 business days to Townsville
- 1 to 2 business days to Wollongong
Each of our 1 litre solutions weigh approx 1.1 KG when packaged.
The tanning mousse approx 0.3 KG when packaged.
Samples approx 0.2 KG when packaged.
Please note you are responsible for all Import Duties / Taxes associated with your countries laws and regulations. Please look into this prior to purchasing.
The same rules apply for our self Tanning and Professional products.
If using our Princess self tanning mousse ensure it is applied with our Royalty Tan Perfecting Mitt for optimal results.
BEFORE YOUR TAN:
- Remove unwanted hair from your body. Waxing or shaving 8 to 24 hours before the tan is important as the skin becomes prepared for the absorption of the tanning solution.
Shower before your session. Avoid using body washes which are extra moisturising and opt for a gel-based body wash or bar soap.
Exfoliation plays a vital role in the tanning process. Exfoliating prior to the session will remove the dead skin and extend the life of your tan.
Remember to wear loose and dark clothes to your spray tanning session. Clothes often get stained after the tanning session so wear something that can be easily cleaned later. You should also wear loose shoes or flip flops.
Do not wear deodorant, lotions or perfumes both before and right after the spray tanning session. Deodorants tend to mix with the tanning solution and create unwanted results, think green armpits! Makeup, perfumes and even jewellery will come in the way of the tanning solution and act as barriers for an even finish.
Do not apply a moisturiser or body butter before the tanning session. These create streaks in the tan as the solution slides off from the skin instead of being absorbed.
AFTER YOUR TAN:
Do not shower for at least 4 hours after the tanning solution has been applied. This waiting period allows maximum tanning solution absorption for the skin.
After the waiting period has passed, shower in warm water (it should not be too hot) and use a light, gentle body wash. The bronzer will run off, and when the water is no longer brown, pat yourself dry with a towel (do not rub as this will remove and ruin the tan).
If once you get out of the shower you notice there are “streaks” or darker patches on your skin, simply pop back in and gently wash off as this is usually where not all the bronzer has been removed. After washing off, the tan will continue to develop for the next 24 hours.
Avoid activities that will make you sweat. This means no exercises, sports, dancing or jogging. You should also avoid the sun to prevent sweating. Sweating creates streaks in the tan.
Avoid chlorinated swimming pools that easily react with the tanning solution and can cause an uneven fade.
Moisturising the skin daily will help make the tan last longer, as well as help it to fade evenly.
Do not use lotions or creams on your skin which contain Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (AHA’s) or Glycolic Acid as they tend to exfoliate the skin. Use a neutralizing pH body wash.
Once you have bathed after the tanning session (after 4-8 hours), only then should you use perfumes, deodorants and makeup.
Do not touch your body while your spray tan is drying off. This can leave finger prints on your body and extra dark fingers!
If sleeping in your tan, ensure you wear long sleeves and pants and don’t use your good bedding!
If you happen to get in on the palms of your hands wash off before allowing to process… Enjoy!
Visit our FAQ's Page for any queries or concerns.
Apply For Trade/Wholesale Pricing
Are you a Salon / Tanning / Beauty Professional?
Click Here and fill in your details for access to our Trade Pricing.
Once recieved we will send through an account activation link, simply follow the links and shop!
- Aqua, (water)
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (Organic Aloe vera)
- Cocos nucifera water, (Coconut water)
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- Hydrolyzed jojoba esters, (Essential fatty acids from the jojoba plant, Jojoba esters function as skin-softening agents.)
- Saccharomyces ferment, (The mother of all K-beauty ingredients. It’s a fermented ingredient that works to encourage cell turnover, leading to brighter, more even and hydrated skin.)
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is derived from sugar and is a key active ingredient for natural self-tanners. The skin-browning effect is the result of a nontoxic chemical reaction between DHA and the amino acids which are part of the keratinous layer of the skin’s surface. The resulting colour is called melanoidins, similar in colour to the melanins our bodies produce naturally when exposed to UV rays.
- Erythrulose, Erythrulose is used in combination with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) in high quality self-tanning products. It is a pale-yellow liquid extracted from red berries and reacts with the amino acids of the keratin found in the dead skin cells of the upper layer. The reaction, which is completely nontoxic, creates a temporary browning effect on these skin cells resembling the same colour a UV-based suntan produces. Erythrulose has a composition similar to that of DHA, and the two sugars react on the skin’s surface in a very similar way. The tan created by erythrulose takes up to 24 to 48 hours to fully develop while DHA takes 2 to 4 hours to develop. When DHA is used alone, it is likely to produce an orange and streaky tan. Eurythrulose has a less drying effect over the skin than DHA does and it provides a smoother fade and when these two ingredients are combined, it results in a tan that lasts longer, fades evenly, and produces a deep and natural-looking tan. Erythrulose is very expensive because it is difficult to obtain, it has no side effects and due to its similarity in composition with DHA, it is unlikely for anyone to be sensitive to these two sugars. It reacts only with the skin cells of the upper layer and it does not penetrate below this layer.
- Butylene glycol, (helps the product to penetrate the skin and process better)
- Ethoxydiglycol, (A solubilizer like ethoxydiglycol helps keep our product formula well mixed.)
- Phenoxyethanol, (phenoxyethanol is considered a safe and effective preservative when used in amounts approved for use in leave-on or rinse-off cosmetics products.)
- Sodium metabisulfite, (Sodium Metabisulite is an inorganic salt used as a disinfectant and preservative agent in cosmetics and personal care products)
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe vera) leaf juice, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Butylene glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Erythrulose, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) water, Hydrolyzed jojoba esters, Dimethicone, Saccharomyces ferment, Tocopheryl acetate (Vit E), Polysorbate-80, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium metabisulfite, Fragrance, FD &C Blue# 1, FD &C Yellow# 5, FD &C Red# 40.